Where have I been?
Well I’ll start off by saying to those who enjoy reading my blog (when I actually write something) I am sorry that I have not written anything in what has been a very long time. I am not sure why I have not kept up with my blog but it has not been for lack of things to write about. If anything over the last 4 months I have had much more to write about…So here is a quick recap:
- · Quit my job
- · Moved back home to San Jose with my parents
- · Did some amazing training for a few weeks with Tommy Zaferes, Bevan Docherty, and Paul Mathews in Santa Cruz.
- · Tore my Gluteus Medius Muscle
- · Went to Maui for vacation which was mainly an amazing week of cycling and open water swimming (I swam within a few feet of a blue whale and its baby and climbed Mt Haleakala which is the longest, steepest climb in the world going from sea level to 10,000ft in 37 miles)
- · Moved to Boulder, CO
- · Moved in with my girlfriend
- · Got a new coach (Grant Holicky at Apex Coaching)
That pretty much sums up the last 4 months.