Monday, April 30, 2012

Where have I been?


Where have I been?

Well I’ll start off by saying to those who enjoy reading my blog (when I actually write something) I am sorry that I have not written anything in what has been a very long time.  I am not sure why I have not kept up with my blog but it has not been for lack of things to write about.  If anything over the last 4 months I have had much more to write about…So here is a quick recap:


  • ·      Quit my job
  • ·      Moved back home to San Jose with my parents
  • ·      Did some amazing training for a few weeks with Tommy Zaferes, Bevan Docherty, and Paul Mathews in Santa Cruz. 
  • ·      Tore my Gluteus Medius Muscle
  • ·      Went to Maui for vacation which was mainly an amazing week of cycling and open water swimming (I swam within a few feet of a blue whale and its baby and climbed Mt Haleakala which is the longest, steepest climb in the world going from sea level to 10,000ft in 37 miles)
  • ·      Moved to Boulder, CO
  • ·      Moved in with my girlfriend
  • ·      Got a new coach (Grant Holicky at Apex Coaching)

 That pretty much sums up the last 4 months.  

No comments:

Post a Comment