Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mazatlan pre-race

I got into Mazatlan Mexico today and I am happy to say that this day of travel was SO much easier than my travel was to Ecuador a few weeks ago. Instead of the 18 hour day of travel I had my last trip I was able to fly out, unpack, swim, run, and relax and watch some first round action of March Madness all in the same day. (my dad is enjoying his time as well already; I bought two gallons of water at a market and he bought about a gallon of beer). A lot better start to my trip than arguing with someone in Spanish in the middle of the street at 3am trying to get a hotel room. I am excited to finally be getting into the racing season after the past few months of winter training and I hope that all the work that I have put in will pay of in some results. Now comes the worst part of traveling to any race and that is the anticipation of the race to come...post race report to follow soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment