Friday, March 5, 2010

First Blog!

I have finally caved and was pressured into creating a blog. So welcome to my blog site. I guess it was a big day for me as far as the internet world is considered. With the help of my coach John Hansen and Bruce Hendler from Athleticamps I now have a website as well which can be found at

http://www.athleticamps.com/cycling/about_us/leto

As far as my triathlon training has been going I have been putting in a lot of work this off season to build upon my first year as a pro. I was able to have a strong enough season to be honored USAT's Rookie of the Year after 2009 which was a huge honor for me in my first season. I can't even compare where my training was last year to where I am now and there was no way that I would be where I am without training with my friends in the area. Specifically John Dahlz, Andrew Bauer, and Ken Rakestraw. I have a few big races coming up soon the first of which is the ITU race in Mazatlan Mexico. I will be following that race with my first 70.3 race in Oceanside, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment